1. Ueda S, Yamagishi S, Matsui T, Sasaki K, Takeuchi M, Imaizumi T.
Serum levels of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are inversely associated with the number and migratory activity of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in apparently healthy subjects. Cardiovasc Ther. 4:249-54.2012.
2. Yamagishi S, Maeda S, Ueda S, Ishibashi Y, Matsui T.
Serum pigment epithelium-derived factor levels are independently associated with decreased number of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in healthy non-smokers. Int J Cardiol. 2012 Jul 12;158(2):310-2.
3. Noda Y, Yamagishi S, Matsui T, Ueda S, Ueda S, Jinnouchi Y, Hirai Y, Imaizumi T.
The p66shc gene expression in peripheral blood monocytes is increased in patients with coronary artery disease. Clin Cardiol..9:548-52.2010.
4. Yamagishi S, Matsui T, Ueda S, Takeuchi M.
Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF) inhibits diabetes- or advanced glycation end product (AGE)-induced platelet CD40 ligand overexpression in rats. Int J Cardiol. 2:283-5.2010.
5. Yamagishi S, Matsui T, Nakamura K, Ueda S, Noda Y, Imaizumi T.
Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF): its potential therapeutic implication in diabetic vascular complications. See comment in PubMed Commons belowCurr Drug Targets. 11:1025-9.2008.